Please read the following Terms carefully before using PR TRACTION’S (“PR TRACTION”, “our” or “we”) web site, www.PRTRACTION.com including but not limited to the www.PRTRACTION.com Web Site, as well as any online features, services and/or programs offered by PR TRACTION (collectively, the “Web Site”). By accessing or using the Web Site, you agree to the following Terms. You should review these Terms regularly as they may change at any time at the sole discretion of PR Traction. If you do not agree to any portion of these Terms, you should not access or otherwise use the Web Site. “Content” refers to any text, materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on, uploaded to and/or downloaded from the Web Site.
We will make an effort to update this web page with any changes to these Terms and/or to the services described in these Terms and you are encouraged to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appear at the end of these Terms).
Terms related to Online Account Access to your account(s) that you have with PR TRACTION (“Account”) is set forth in Paragraph 3 herein.
1. CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY; ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. By merely providing access to the Web Site, PR TRACTION does not warrant or represent that: (a) the Content is accurate, complete, up-to-date or current; (b) PR TRACTION has any obligation to update any Content; (c) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; (d) that the Content does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party; (e) that the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (f) your access to the Web Site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through, or postings made on, the Web Site is accurate or complete. Your use of the Web Site and the services offered therein are subject to federal law, the law of the state where PR TRACTION maintains your Account, or, if PR TRACTION transfers your Account to another location, where PR TRACTION currently maintains your Account (“Applicable Law”).
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as THE WEB SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 THAT ARE UNACCOMPANIED BY HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
2. SITE USE AND CONTENT. You may view, copy or print pages from the Web Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from the Web Site without the express, prior, written consent of PR TRACTION. At any time, we may, without further notice, make changes to the Web Site, to these Terms and/or to the services described in these Terms.
3. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, SECURITY AND ELECTRONIC ACCOUNT SERVICES.
(a) DEFINITIONS. The following definitions govern the terms of this Paragraph 3 and as used elsewhere in these Terms:
Bill Payment Cutoff Time means 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on any Business Day and is the time by which you must transmit Payment Instructions for such Payment Instructions to be considered effective for that particular Business Day.
Business Day means every day except Saturdays and Sundays and federal holidays.
Payment Account means your personal or business checking, savings, or money market account from which PR TRACTION bill payments for your Account(s) may be made by you. PR TRACTION recommends that you confirm with your banking institution any fees that you may be changed for bill payments from your Payment Account before designating a banking account as a Payment Account (e.g., your money market account may permit a limited number of transfers before fees are imposed).
Payee means PR TRACTION or its subsidiary to which you direct a payment.
Payment Instructions means the information provided by you for a bill payment to be made to Payee (i.e., banking account number, ABA number, payment date, payment amount, and any additional information).
Payment Due Date means the Business Day of your choice and as designated by you upon which your payment will be received by Payee and your Payment Account will be debited. Note: Your Payment Due Date may be no later than the “Due Date” set by PR TRACTION for your most current bill.
Pending Bill Payment means a pending bill payment authorized by you through the Online Service that has not been debited to your Payment Account.
(b) ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS. For certain types of features available through the Web Site, including the Online Account Access features (the “Online Service”), we require the use of encryption technologies provided for your protection and/or your use of a user identification name (“UserID”) and password after setting up a user account (“User Account”). The Online Service is available by clicking on the Online Account Access login at www. PRTraction.com. For self-enrollment, you must provide Account-specific information to authenticate yourself (e.g., Account owner name and address, Account number and meter number). You may also enroll by calling 1- 925-915-3003. You will be asked Account-specific information to authenticate yourself. In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to each person, or, if applicable, the entity who is an owner, signer, or has unrestricted access to a User Account and each person that uses the Online Service with your permission (“Authorized User”). You may never use another person’s User Account and/or UserID without permission. When your Online Service is linked to one or more Accounts, PR TRACTION may act on the oral, written, or electronic instructions of any authorized signer regarding your service for those Accounts. It is your responsibility to notify PR TRACTION if an Authorized User should no longer be given access to an Account through the Online Service.
(c) USER ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your UserID, password and User Account information by utilizing a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) connection. Accordingly, your UserID, password and User Account information are encrypted using an SSL connection and are not expected to be read in an intelligible form as they travel to the Web Site. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your UserID, password and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies. You are required to take reasonable precautions to safeguard your UserID and password. You agree to never leave your computer unattended while using the Online Service and to always exit the Online Service by clicking on “Log Out.” You also agree to immediately notify PR TRACTION of any unauthorized use of your UserID, password and/or User Account, or any other breach of security by calling by calling 1- 925-915-3003, by email at ANDREA @PRTRACTION.com, or through the online message center (if applicable). You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs with respect to your User Account and UserID. While we provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, error, interception or interruption.
(d) RELIANCE BY PR TRACTION. You authorize PR TRACTION to rely on your UserID and password to identify you when you use the Online Service, and as signature authorization for any payment made using the Online Service. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for all payments you make using the Online Service and for paying any and all late charges or penalties. You also acknowledge and agree that if you permit another person or persons to use the Online Service or give them your UserID and/or password, you are responsible for any payment that person makes to your Account, even if the person exceeds your authorization. You agree that PR TRACTION may comply with the Payment Instructions entered by any person using your UserID and Password, subject to the terms set forth more fully below in the Unauthorized Payments section of these Terms.
(e) SECURITY. PR TRACTION is committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of information about you and your Account and User Account. PR TRACTION uses, and may in the future use, several different security methods to protect your Account and User Account information, including:
You can only access the Online Service with certain browsers that have high security standards.
If the Online Service does not recognize your computer, you will be prompted to answer one of your challenge questions to verify your identity.
The Online Service will automatically log off if prolonged periods of inactivity occur.
Your session will terminate if you navigate away from the Online Service to another website.
(f) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION.
(i) Email and Online Message Center. When you enroll in the Online Service, you must designate a primary email address that will be used for receiving electronic communication. To the extent that PR TRACTION maintains an online message center now or in the future, such exchange of communications shall be considered an electronic communication and may be utilized by PR TRACTION for providing you notices pursuant to these Terms, as required by Applicable Law (as permitted) or generally regarding your Account(s) with PR TRACTION. PR TRACTION will NEVER send you email requesting confidential information such as Account numbers, usernames, or passwords and you should NEVER respond to any email requesting such information. If you receive such an email purportedly from PR TRACTION, do not respond to the email and notify PR TRACTION by calling 1-925-915-3003 or forwarding the email to ANDREA @PRTRACTION.com.
(ii) Usage of Electronic Communication. By your enrollment in the Online Service, you agree to receive these Terms and any disclosures or notices required by Applicable Law and all other communications electronically to the email address you designate in your account profile. You also agree that PR TRACTION may respond to any communication you send to PR TRACTION with an electronic communication, regardless of whether your original communication with PR TRACTION was an electronic communication. Any electronic communication PR TRACTION sends to you will be considered received within TWO calendar days of the date such communication is sent by computer servers utilized by PR TRACTION to the email address you designate in your account profile or posted to PR TRACTION’s online message center (if applicable). To the extent permissible under Applicable Law, any electronic communication you send to PR TRACTION will not be effective until PR TRACTION has had a reasonable opportunity to act on the electronic communication. You should not rely on electronic communication if you need to communicate with PR TRACTION immediately and, in no event, should your sole method of communication with PR TRACTION regarding any emergency be by electronic communication. PR TRACTION strongly suggests that you report all matters requiring immediate attention to PR TRACTION by calling 1- XXX-XXX-XXXX. PR TRACTION may require you to provide written confirmation of any verbal or electronic notice of alleged error by PR TRACTION.
(g) PERMISSIBLE ACTIVITIES. You may perform the following activities with the Online Service:
Account Inquiry. You may retrieve Account information (such as a balance due) and view up to THREE months of transactions.
Alerts. You may set alert messages for certain circumstances, such as when a new statement is available for viewing or when a pending payment has posted to your Account.
Review Statements. You may view electronic version of up to THREE months of Account statements. Online statements should not be substituted for, nor represented as, your official statement.
Bill Payments. You may make payments to your Account from your Payment Account. Bill Payments may only be made from checking, money market, or savings accounts and must be made in accordance with the terms of these Terms and any other applicable account agreements.
(h) PAYMENTS. You authorize PR TRACTION to debit your Payment Account and remit funds on your behalf to the Payee. When PR TRACTION receives a Payment Instruction, you have authorized PR TRACTION to debit your Payment Account and remit funds on your behalf so that the funds arrive as close as reasonably possible to the Payment Due Date as designated by you. You also authorize PR TRACTION to credit your Payment Account for payments returned to you PR TRACTION.
(i) CANCELLING/MODIFYING PENDING BILL PAYMENTS. The delete/edit function applies to payments initiated through the Online Service that are pending. There is no charge for cancelling or modifying a Pending Bill Payment. In most circumstances, you may stop a Pending Bill Payment TEN business days before the Payment Due Date. Other than as described above, you may not stop or edit a bill payment.
where disclosure is necessary for completing payments, or to resolve a problem related to a payment;
to verify the condition and existence of your Account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant;
to persons authorized by law in the course of their official duties;
to a consumer reporting agency as defined by Applicable Law;
to comply with a government agency or court order, such as a lawful subpoena;
to PR TRACTION employees, auditors, service providers, attorneys or collection agents in the course of their duties; or
if you give PR TRACTION written permission (including by email).
(k) INSUFFICIENT FUNDS TO COMPLETE BILL PAYMENT. You must have sufficient available funds in your Payment Account on the Payment Due Date. If your Payment Account has insufficient funds, the Bill Payment will not be completed. Should a Bill Payment fail because of insufficient funds in your Payment Account, an amount equal to PR TRACTION’s Returned Payment Fee then in effect will be applied to your Account.
(l) PR TRACTION’S LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO COMPLETE BILL PAYMENTS. If PR TRACTION debits your Payment Account incorrectly, PR TRACTION will be responsible for returning the improperly debited funds to your Payment Account. If PR TRACTION does not complete a Bill Payment from your Payment Account on time or in the correct amount in accordance with your Payment Instructions, PR TRACTION will be liable for the actual charges incurred by you, to the extent required by Applicable Law and in any event subject to paragraph 5 herein. However, PR TRACTION will not be liable in the following situations:
You did not properly follow the provisions of these Terms, the online instructions for the Online Service, or other instructions for making a payment;
Through no fault of PR TRACTION’s, you have insufficient funds in your Payment Account to make a payment;
Your computer, the software, phone lines, PR TRACTION’s computer system or the Online Service were not working properly or were temporarily unavailable, and this problem was or reasonably should have been apparent to you when you attempted the payment or you were advised by the Online Service of the malfunction before you executed the payment;
Circumstances beyond our control prevented the payment, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken, including telecommunications outages, fires, floods, or other natural disasters;
PR TRACTION has reasonable basis to believe that unauthorized use of your UserID, Password, or User Account or Account has occurred or may be occurring;
PR TRACTION or you has terminated your Online Service or closed your Account to which the UserID was linked;
You have supplied your login information to another party; or
For any other reason specified in these Terms or any other agreement PR TRACTION has with you.
(m) ACCURATE INFORMATION. In creating and using your User Account on the Web Site, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself on any registration form required on the Web Site (such information being the “Registration Data”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or PR TRACTION has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PR TRACTION has the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account.
(n) TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT. PR TRACTION reserves the right to terminate your use of the Online Service for any reason including inactivity and at any time without notice to you. You have the right to terminate your use of the Online Service by calling PR TRACTION at 1- 925-313-3003 or by writing to PR TRACTION at the address provided at the end of these Terms. Any termination of your use of the Online Service, whether initiated by you or by PR TRACTION, will not affect any of your or PR TRACTION’s rights and obligations under these Terms that have arisen before the effective date of such termination.
(o) RELATED AGREEMENTS. Your Account linked to the Online Service will also be governed by the agreements, disclosures, PR TRACTION’s service tariff in your area, and other documents provided to you in connection with the opening of your Account, as they may be amended periodically. If any inconsistency exists between such other documentation and these Terms, then these Terms shall control to the extent of inconsistency.
(p) ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT BILL PAYMENTS. In case of errors or questions about Bill Payments, you should notify PR TRACTION at once at by calling 1- 925-313-3003, by email at Andrea@PRTraction.com, or through the online message center (if applicable).
(a) NO WARRANTIES; INDEMNIFICATION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB SITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. PR TRACTION PROVIDES THE WEB SITE AND THE ONLINE SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND PR TRACTION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEB SITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE, THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE ARE OR SHALL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THE CONTENT SHALL BE NON-INFRINGING ON ANY THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, THAT DEFECTS SHALL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEB PAGES ON THE WEB SITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE, ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE ARE OR SHALL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY PERSON USING THE WEB SITE WILL BE THE PERSON THAT HE OR SHE REPRESENTS HIMSELF OR HERSELF TO BE. PR TRACTION DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE AND/OR THE ONLINE SERVICE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT PR TRACTION SHALL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEB SITE AND/OR THE ONLINE SERVICE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.
(b) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold PR TRACTION and its affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by PR TRACTION, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation any claims made by any third parties; and/or (iv) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
(c) NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. PR TRACTION DOES NOT INTEND TO PROVIDE ANY INVESTMENT ADVICE OR INFORMATION RELATING TO ITSELF OR ANY PR TRACTION IDENTIFIED ON THE WEB SITE. Nevertheless, the Web Site may, from time to time, contain information on the current or prospective financial condition of this and/or certain other companies. PR TRACTION cautions that there are various important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the information you may encounter on the Web Site. Accordingly, there can be no assurance that such indicated results will be realized. These factors include, among other things, legislative and regulatory initiatives regarding regulation of American companies doing business abroad; political and economic conditions and developments in the United States and in foreign countries in which the companies discussed on the Web Site operate; financial market conditions and the results of financing efforts; and changes in commodity prices and interest rates.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PR TRACTION’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE SHALL BE THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT WITH PR TRACTION. EXCEPT FOR THE ACTUAL CHARGES DESCRIBED IN PARAGRAPH 3(L) ABOVE, IN NO EVENT WILL PR TRACTION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR COMPUTER SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEB SITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE, AND/OR (E) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE, THE ONLINE SERVICE AND/OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS PR TRACTION’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
(a) PR TRACTION may provide hyperlinks to other web sites maintained by third parties, or PR TRACTION may provide third party content on the Web Site by framing or other methods. THE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT ON ANY LINKED WEB SITE IS NOT UNDER PR TRACTION’S CONTROL AND PR TRACTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEB SITES, INCLUDING ANY FURTHER LINKS CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEB SITE. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE WEB SITE, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(b) If a third party links to the Web Site, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with PR TRACTION. In most cases, PR TRACTION is not even aware that a third party has linked to the Web Site. A web site that links to the Web Site: (i) may link to, but not replicate, PR TRACTION’s Content; (ii) may not create a browser, border environment or frame PR TRACTION’s Content; (iii) may not imply that PR TRACTION is endorsing it or its products; (iv) may not misrepresent its relationship with PR TRACTION; (v) may not present false or misleading information about PR TRACTION’s products or services; and (vi) should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only Content that is appropriate for all age groups.
8. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Web Site are PR TRACTION’s, or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, registered and unregistered trademarks. PR TRACTION is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all text and all graphics contained on the Web Site. All trademarks and service marks of PR TRACTION that may be referred to on the Web Site are the property of PR TRACTION. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Web Site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of PR TRACTION’s trademarks or service marks without PR TRACTION’s prior written permission. PR TRACTION aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights. Neither the name of PR TRACTION nor any of PR TRACTION other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Web Site or otherwise, without PR TRACTION’s prior written permission, except that a third party web site that desires to link to the Web Site and that complies with the requirements of Paragraph 7(b) above may use the name “PR TRACTION” in or as part of that URL link. If you believe that any Content on the Web Site violates any intellectual property right of yours, please contact PR TRACTION at the address, email address or telephone number set forth at the bottom of these Terms.
9. LOCAL LAWS. PR TRACTION makes no representation that content or materials in the Web Site are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the Web Site from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Web Site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. PR TRACTION is not responsible for any violation of law. You may not use or export the Content or materials in the Web Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. You agree that the Web Site, these Terms and the Online Service shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with federal law and, to the extent not preempted by federal law, with the laws of the state where PR TRACTION maintains your Account, or, if PR TRACTION transfers your Account to another location, where PR TRACTION currently maintains your Account. The Web Site and the Online Service shall be deemed a passive website and service that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over PR TRACTION, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the states covered by the preceding sentence. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located where PR TRACTION maintains your Account, or, if PR TRACTION transfers your Account to another location, where PR TRACTION currently maintains your Account. You further agree to comy with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the United States).
10. AVAILABILITY. Information that PR TRACTION publishes in the Web Site may contain references or cross-references to products, programs or services of PR TRACTION that are not necessarily announced or available in your area. Such references do not mean that PR TRACTION will announce any of those products, programs or services in your area at any time in the future. You should contact PR TRACTION for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you, if any.
11. NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF USER ACCOUNT. User Accounts and UserIDs are non-transferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Web Site with his or her UserID and password. You may not assign these Terms, in whole or in part, or delegate any of your responsibilities hereunder to any third party. Any such attempted assignment or delegation will not be recognized by PR TRACTION unless acknowledge by PR TRACTION in writing. PR TRACTION has no obligation to provide you with written acknowledgment. PR TRACTION may, at any time and in its sole discretion, assign these Terms, in whole or in part, or delegate any of our rights and responsibilities under these Terms to any third party or entity.
12. TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We may terminate your User Account or right to access secured portions of the Web Site at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Web Site, to PR TRACTION, to the business of the Web Site’s Internet service provider, or to other information providers.
Your Consent To This Agreement
By accessing and using the Web Site, you consent to and agree to be bound by the terms of the foregoing Terms. If we decide to change these Terms, we will make an effort to post those changes on the web page so that you will always be able to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Web Site and/or the Online Service. Your use of the Web Site and/or the Online Service following any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Web Site that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by email [firstname.lastname@example.org]